- From 15-36kg
- ISOFIX / Belt attachment
- ECE R44/04
For big kids to travel extra safe and comfortable
The new Axkid Bigkid is a forward-facing high-backed booster seat that keeps your child safe in the car when rear-facing is no longer an option. We at Axkid recommend that you keep your child in a rear-facing car seat for as long as possible and up to 25kg. If your child has not reached the optimum length, the booster seat as the name suggests will boost your child high enough for your vehicle´s lap and shoulder belts to restrain your child safely.
Keeps your child safe and comfortable when a rear-facing car seat is no longer an option.
- Headrest with 7 adjustable positions for optimal belt positioning and head protection
- Headrest, seat cushion, and backrest with extra soft padding
- Axkid Side Impact Protection for extra protection
- Inner dimensions and seating area optimal for the growing child
- 3 reclining positions for extra comfort
- 1 integrated cup holder
- Removable cover
- Seat cover machine washable at 30°C
- ECE R44/04
- Approved from 15-36kg
- Measurements: W48 L53 H59.5cm
- Weight Axkid Bigkid belt attachment: 6,5kg
- Weight Axkid Bigkid ISOFIX: 7,5kg
We recommend you read this instruction manual before installing the Axkid Bigkid in your vehicle.Instruction Manual >>
The installation of Axkid Bigkid is very smooth and easy, in the following movie, we show you how to do it step by step.
Car seats that may be of interest
Rear-facing Swedish safetyaxkid
We are a Swedish company with a passion for child safety on the roads. Our solution is rear-facing travel, for as long as possible. We believe that safety, comfort and training must be intertwined. Improved standards and greater awareness save lives.